Novice Neuromodulator On-line Training Course
Welcome to Novice Neuromodulator Training Course a two part series; Part A offers instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer.
This course is immediately available upon enrollment and can be accessed at anytime where you can learn at your own pace.
Part B is hands-on training with Rana Kennelly and expert instructors. Please go to www.ranakennelly.com for hands-on training schedule and more information.
You can take both the Novice Neuromodulator and Novice Facial Filler training courses together, or just take one course alone.
After completing the online course, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify FDA approved neuromodulator products, explain mechanism and duration of action
- Discuss storage, reconstitution, devices for injection and common uses of each neuromodulator product
- Identify facial muscles and differentiate between elevator and depressor muscles with the use of neuromodulator product
- Describe/discuss principles of selection appropriate for treatment of various cosmetic indications with a neuromodulator
- Discuss supplies used to prep and treat with neuromodulator product
- Explain the contraindications, precautions and post care instructions associated with a neuromodulator treatment
- Explain proper management of complications associated with use of a neuromodulator
- Describe, discuss and demonstrate novice injection techniques of neuromodulator products
Upon successful completion of the online course you will receive:
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation
- 6.0 CE hours and certificate of completion at the end of this course
To successfully complete the Novice Neuromodulator Online Course participant must attend/complete six (6) hours didactic and demonstration of the fundamental instruction of mapping and injection on techniques for the most frequently requested and other pertinent information to include mechanism of action, safety and efficacy issues, management and treatment of complications and storage guidelines. Video illustration of full-face rejuvenation using neuromodulators is also included in this offering.
An evaluation tool must be completed and a score of 80% or more on post-test, at the end of the program, to receive a certificate of completion awarding six (6)) contact hours for didactic and training in an educational program on the proper use and method of Novice Neuromodulator Injections.
None of the planners or presenters for this educational activity have relevant financial relationships to disclose with ineligible companies except for Rana Kennelly, BSN, BSc, CANS, who is a speaker and trainer for Allergan, Galderma and P.A.L.E.T.T.E. Resources. All of the relevant financial relationships listed for this individual have been mitigated.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission Accreditation. (OBN-001-91) ACTIVITY # 2022-0000000340
Expiration Date: June/01/2024