About The Course
This course is truly a must for everyone who is running their own aesthetics business or considering doing so. Mastering these business foundations will prevent you from making costly mistakes and give you the roots you need to go ahead and spread your wings and soar.
It’s an adjunct to our hands-on injection classes, and everyone who has completed the session says it is truly one of the most valuable courses any self-employed provider could complete.
Course instructor Laura Benarosch generously shares over three and half hours of her wealth of knowledge with the sincere desire to see you succeed.
Who? Take this class if you’re ready to realize your dream of opening up your own business, or if you’ve recently opened your own business and you’re seeking guidance in mastering the fundamentals and operating profitably. If you want to run your aesthetics business more efficiently and create a positive, easy-to-navigate environment for your patients and staff, experiencing this course could easily become the most important thing you can do to secure your future.
You will will learn: While no clinical practices are exactly alike, there are many key similarities. The knowledge Laura will share is applicable to a variety of medical and aesthetic business settings.
- How to get started—turning your vision into reality.
- Assessing the professional environment and business model that will best support your strengths.
- Front desk strategies, scheduling, online management systems and other operational efficiencies.
- How to incorporate your key values into your business.
- Proper pricing and overhead analysis for maximum profits.
- The importance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Thoughtful retail product selections to support your cosmetic care.
- Insights into marketing your business via promotions, social media, special events, etc.
To stay in touch and reach out with additional questions following the completion of the class.