Microtoxin Injectable Technique On-Line Course
Welcome to Microtoxin Injectable Technique On-Line Course
This course is immediately available upon enrollment and can be accessed at anytime where you can learn at your own pace.
This course is aimed at professionals of health and aesthetic medicine who wish to learn and incorporate, in their practices, the application of Microtoxin injections as part of facial, neck and décolletage rejuvenation procedures.
Microtoxin is not a trend its the way of the future to deliver natural looking results. Patients and practitioners alike are looking for natural results that cater for fine line reduction, pore shrinkage and taming oily skin but also having some natural muscle movement. Say goodbye to the the suprised glossy alien face that some traditional methods have delivered throughout the years.
Microtoxin uses small amounts of neuromodulator like Botox Cosmetic, Dysport or Xeomin to target the superficial facial muscle, sweat and oil glands in your skin, in order to tighten your skin giving it a beautiful glow.
Rana shares the nuances of microtoxin treatments and how best to start implementing these treatments into your practice safely.
After completing the online course, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss and Identify the origins, expected outcomes and uses of Microtoxin
- Differentiate between traditional botulinum and Microtoxin injection techniques
- Summarize data used when reconstituting Botulinum Toxin Type A for Microtoxin use
- Explain Microbotox injection technique and droplet size utilized
- Describe assessment of appropriate treatment areas and determining injection patterns of Microbotox
- Identify Microtoxin treatment options for lower face, jaw line, neck and décolletage.
- Summarize key points of Microbotox Podcast featuring experts Dr. Woffles Wu and Rana Kennelly
Upon successful completion of the online course you will receive:
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation
- 4.0 CE hours and certificate of completion at the end of this course